twit photo twitter_zps2c090e65.png facebook photo facebook_zps09d94e62.png mail photo mail_zpsf04fac82.png ig photo instagram_zps369f8a48.png yt photo youtube_zps2b63032c.png bloglovin photo bloglovin_zps8ed3b808.png

Followers

BlogLovin

Follow Lissas Polish Addiction

Instagram

Thursday, January 31, 2013

OPI Liquid Sand - Get Your Number and Stay The Night - Mission Untrieds #8

Another Mission Untrieds post today! :) These are just swatches but that still counts okay. :P
I'll be showing you two of the new OPI Liquid Sand polishes from the Mariah Carey collection. I think these are the only two I'll buy from the Liquid Sand part of this collection. I have my eye on one of the "normal" polishes from the collection.


First is Get Your Number. A blue jelly base with holographic glitters. I love that these polishes (but especially this one) are still sparkly even though they dry to a matte textured finish! :) I'm not sure I'd like them if they were completely matte and un-sparkly. These are made to be worn without top coat, but I think you could get them smooth with 2 or 3 coats of top coat.
This is 2 coats with no top coat.

Sun
Shade
Flash
I've already featured Stay The Night in this manicure but I thought I'd show you a full swatch. :) Stay The Night is a black base with red-ish pink glitters. This one isn't quite as sparkly as Get Your Number, but still really pretty.
This is 2 coats with no top coat.

Sun
Shade
Flash
What do you think of this new Liquid Sand finish? I've seen that a lot of other brands are now doing this too but I haven't seen any from other brands that I'd want to try.

2 comments:

Kelli Marissa said...

This is my favorite of the textured polishes. Great swatches!

Anonymous said...

Lovely swatches! I have Stay The Night and love it :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! I'm sorry if I don't reply to your comment but I promise, I read every single one. ♥
Please refrain from leaving any links in the comments. If you would like me to check out your blog or have a question, please email me at lissaspolishaddiction@hotmail.com :)
-Elissa

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com