twit photo twitter_zps2c090e65.png facebook photo facebook_zps09d94e62.png mail photo mail_zpsf04fac82.png ig photo instagram_zps369f8a48.png yt photo youtube_zps2b63032c.png bloglovin photo bloglovin_zps8ed3b808.png

Followers

BlogLovin

Follow Lissas Polish Addiction

Instagram

Friday, February 1, 2013

Shades Of Phoenix - Love From The Gods Glitter Tips! Mission Untrieds #9

Hi guys! Happy Friday and Happy Februrary! :) February is my second fave month of the year - my first fave is December FYI. My 20th birthday is this month! Woohoo! ;)

This is my 9th Mission Untrieds post! I'm glad I came up with a fun way to get me to use my untrieds! I have maaaany more untrieds to get through so I hope you like them!


This is Shades Of Phoenix's Love From The Gods on my tips! I've already shown this polish once before, HERE, but I just had to share it again after I did this manicure. I love it so much!
I wore these ultra sparkly glitter tips over 1 coat of Butter London Pink Ribbon which is the untried polish in this post. I have technically worn it before, but it was a long time ago and I tried to wear it alone. LOL. Pink Ribbon is definitely not made to be worn on its own. I tried to wear it with like 6 coats and it was still sheer haha (not to mention THICK as!).





I have a glitter gradient tutorial HERE if you're interested. :)

Hope you enjoyed! I think this mani would be so perfect to wear on V Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ficou super lindo, esta semana postei unhas ombré também, amei a sua....

Beijokas.
www.amandaflordeliz.blogspot.com.br

Jaymee-Lee said...

These look wonderful!

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! I'm sorry if I don't reply to your comment but I promise, I read every single one. ♥
Please refrain from leaving any links in the comments. If you would like me to check out your blog or have a question, please email me at lissaspolishaddiction@hotmail.com :)
-Elissa

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com