Followers

Follow by Email

BlogLovin

Follow Lissas Polish Addiction

Instagram

Monday, February 18, 2013

Aussie Nails Monday 18/2 - Rainbow - (China Glaze DV8)

Hey guys! It's Aussie Nails Monday again!
Today is sooo hot. It's like 40 degrees (Celsius) and I don't feel like doing any nail art, so I decided to show you a swatch of a holographic polish (which gives a rainbow effect) that I had in my untrieds basket.


This is China Glaze DV8 from the HTF (hard to find), discontinued OMG collection! :) I got it almost 2 months ago and haven't tried it yet?!?! I know I'm crazy.
DV8 is a really beautiful teal holographic.
Photos show 2 coats of DV8 with no topcoat.
Topcoat dulls the holo effect in the OMG collection so I would not recommend using a top coat with them.



DV8 in the shade
I love the China Glaze OMG collection! They dry so fast and the formula is fab. Unfortunately, my camera's not great at picking up the holographic quality. :(

I pretty much burnt my feet when I went outside to take these photos. :/ lol! So you better enjoy them! ;)

I also made a quick swatch video of this polish in action. :D


Hope you have a lovely week. ♥

2 comments:

Sara Nail said...

color is so mysterious and beautiful!

Lisa Robinson said...

wow pretty colour. My sister live in Australia, she is always saying how too hot it is lol.

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! I'm sorry if I don't reply to your comment but I promise, I read every single one. ♥
Please refrain from leaving any links in the comments. If you would like me to check out your blog or have a question, please email me at lissaspolishaddiction@hotmail.com :)
-Elissa

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com