Followers

Follow by Email

BlogLovin

Follow Lissas Polish Addiction

Instagram

Friday, March 22, 2013

Goodbye Lissa's Polish Addiction ?!

Today I say farewell to Lissa's Polish Addiction... And hello to TEN LITTLE NUBS!
That's right, I'm starting a whole new nail blog.
I had been thinking about changing the name of my blog, but wasn't sure. I hadn't really liked 'Lissa's Polish Addiction' since the beginning so I decided it was now or never! ;) Kinda scary but I'm excited.

So I will be posting basically the same stuff as what I post here, but I just really wanted a fresh start under a new name & URL. So I'm not going away or anything - just moving!

I also have a new Twitter and Instagram accounts so please follow my new ones to stay updated. Please be aware though, I will not be posting only nails on this Instagram account so if you're only inrerested in seeing nails, best not to follow me. ;)
I will be keeping my current YouTube channel, however so no need to unsubscribe, I will still be posting videos there. ^_^

So I hope to see you over at my new blog, Ten Little Nubs! :)
My first 'proper' nail post is already up, along with an introduction post with a little more info if you're interested.
Here's a little sneak peek of my first post. ;)
Emily de Molly "Harmony"
Click the photo to go to the post!
In the coming week or so on Ten Little Nubs I will also be having some guest posts by some AWESOME ladies & some of my favourite bloggers so keep your eyes out for that! :)

I also have a cool giveaway planned in the near future, just sayin'. ;)

Love you guys! Thanks to each and every one of you for everything ♥

3 comments:

Natasha Hannah said...

This is one of the exciting article I have come across recently. I also have a similar blog about Hairdressers in Rockhampton

Alexander Silva said...

Nice Post Dear…. I Like Your Post….

Kamagra Reviews

arab girlscool said...

شات
صوتي
شات
شات
غلا
شات صوتي
غلا
غلا
الصوتي
غلا
غلا
الصوتي
غلا
انحراف كام
غلا

الروح
شات صوتي مغربي
الروح
الروح
عرب كول
الروح


صوتي
الغلا
شات صوتي الغلا
شات صوتي
صوتي
صوتي

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! I'm sorry if I don't reply to your comment but I promise, I read every single one. ♥
Please refrain from leaving any links in the comments. If you would like me to check out your blog or have a question, please email me at lissaspolishaddiction@hotmail.com :)
-Elissa

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com