Followers

Follow by Email

BlogLovin

Follow Lissas Polish Addiction

Instagram

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Shades Of Phoenix - Chaos Glitter Tips

Hey guys!
Guess what - today, at 9pm AEST, Shades of Phoenix is launching two new colours to her line! I am SUPER excited about this so I can't wait! :D Definitely head on over to her Etsy shop at 9 and get your hands on these beauties. :)

In honour of Teneil's new polishes, I did a mani using one of her old colours! In January I did a glitter tip mani using a different SoP shade and LOVED it so much. So I thought I'd do another!


I used Essence Sweet As Candy as my base just to make my natural nail colour look a bit better haha. Sweet As Candy is a really nice sheer pink that I like to use for manis like this one where you can see some of my natural nail. It's a LITTLE streaky but not too bad, it levels out by itself pretty well.
And then I created my glitter tips with Shades of Phoenix Chaos
Unfortunately this was a LE shade so it's no longer available, sorry! I have a video tutorial on Glitter Gradients which you can see HERE if you're interested!

I love doing glitter tip manis like this. Must find more polishes to do this with! It's really easy and a bit more interesting and flashy than a plain mani. ;)
I can't seem to make the glitter totally cover my tips, though, no matter how much I put on LOL. So yeah, I do realise that you can see my nail through. :P


You can see my first swatches of Teneil's polishes HERE. Be sure to head to her Etsy shop to snatch up her new colours! :) And follow her on Facebook too, she updates very regularly and shows a load of sneak peeks!

I'd love to know your fave SoP shades! Leave me a comment :D

6 comments:

hajjandumrah said...

I love your site! You will be in our prayers and thoughts! Nice and informative post
on this topic thanks for sharing with us.Thank you
epoxy coatings
glue removal
floor levelling
Polished concrete sydney
concrete repairs
concrete coatings

Sammi Darling said...

This is absolutely gorgeous :)

Jessie and Alicea (Polish and Prejudice) said...

Beautiful mani, this is one of the nicest glitter gradient combos that I've seen!

Atta Rehman said...

I would like to say this is an excellent blog that I have ever come
across. Very informative. Please write more so that we can get more
details.
Architectural Walkthrough
Architectural Visualization
Architectural Rendering
3D Animation
Product Animation
3D Modeling
Corporate Presentation
3D Images
Real Estate Publicity
Multimedia Presentation

Big Name Brand said...

I can see that you are putting a lot of time and effort into your site and
detailed articles! I am deeply in love with every single piece of information you post here

Mens Watches
Kenneth Cole Watches
DKNY Watches
Ted Baker Watches
Guess Watches
Michael Kors Watches
Ben Sherman Watches
Henleys Watches

Saif austin said...

I love your site! You will be in our prayers and thoughts! Nice and informative post
on this topic thanks for sharing with us.Thank you

POLISHED CONCRETE
CONCRETE RESURFACING
FLOOR LEVELLING
CONCRETE REPAIRS
EPOXY COATINGS
CONCRETE POLISHING
Happy Times

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! I'm sorry if I don't reply to your comment but I promise, I read every single one. ♥
Please refrain from leaving any links in the comments. If you would like me to check out your blog or have a question, please email me at lissaspolishaddiction@hotmail.com :)
-Elissa

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com