twit photo twitter_zps2c090e65.png facebook photo facebook_zps09d94e62.png mail photo mail_zpsf04fac82.png ig photo instagram_zps369f8a48.png yt photo youtube_zps2b63032c.png bloglovin photo bloglovin_zps8ed3b808.png

Followers

BlogLovin

Follow Lissas Polish Addiction

Instagram

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Hare - Midsummers Midnight

Hey guys!
Today I have a mani to show you that I wore last night! :D This is also my first polish from the brand Hare Polish! :)
Apologies in advance.. The photos of this turned out really horrible. :/ So I'm only showing you two. For some reason the polish looked super cloudy in most of the photos, and my hands looked a really weird colour, lol!

Hare - Midsummers Midnight
Midsummers Midnight is a black base with pink, purple, green and blue glitter! I layered 1 coat of Midsummers Midnight over one coat of Essence Black Is Back, and topped it off with 1 coat of Seche Vite top coat.

I looooove this polish! The glitter payoff in one coat was awesome! :D I sort of dab the brush when I apply glitter polish, though, instead of just wiping it on like you would a normal polish. (I'll have a video demonstration of this coming soon!)

EDIT: I actually found a much better photo on my phone that I took right after I did this manicure. Go figure, my phone took a better photo than my camera did LOL.

Do you guys have any Hare polishes? I really want to try some more... but kind of don't want to go through all that restock drama etc. lol. I don't even know where to buy them! lol! So I usually leave a link to where you can buy indie polishes but I have no clue where to get these. Sorry! I guess you can just Google it? ;) Google's your friend! I bought this one from a blog sale, by the way.

1 comments:

Polish and Prejudice said...

That looks awesome! I love the depth of glitter that the black jelly base gives. I've got a few Hare polishes on my wishlist. >__>

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! I'm sorry if I don't reply to your comment but I promise, I read every single one. ♥
Please refrain from leaving any links in the comments. If you would like me to check out your blog or have a question, please email me at lissaspolishaddiction@hotmail.com :)
-Elissa

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com