twit photo twitter_zps2c090e65.png facebook photo facebook_zps09d94e62.png mail photo mail_zpsf04fac82.png ig photo instagram_zps369f8a48.png yt photo youtube_zps2b63032c.png bloglovin photo bloglovin_zps8ed3b808.png

Followers

BlogLovin

Follow Lissas Polish Addiction

Instagram

Friday, March 8, 2013

Sinful Colors - Cinderella + BM317

Hey guys! :) I have a quick mani to show you today! This was loosely inspired by Natalie from heartNAT and Chelsea from The Nail Network. :) I can't remember who did it first, but they both did a really beautiful Cinderella inspired mani using Sinful Colors Cinderella with stamping. I don't own the same plates that they do, so I just used a cute one I had. :)


Sinful Colors' Cinderella is a super sheer blue, with a really beautiful pink and orange-ish shimmer in it. It is SO pretty and I don't even mind that it's sheer.
I used 3 coats of Cinderella.
I then stamped on top using BM317 and Sinful Colors Snow Me White. For a cheap polish it stamps nicely.



I absolutely love this mani! ^_^ Hope you all have an awesome weekend!

1 comments:

Sarah Lynn said...

So beautiful! Found your blog through a yahoo search of color club. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! I'm sorry if I don't reply to your comment but I promise, I read every single one. ♥
Please refrain from leaving any links in the comments. If you would like me to check out your blog or have a question, please email me at lissaspolishaddiction@hotmail.com :)
-Elissa

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com