The first theme for this is 'Autumn'. It's not Autumn here right now, it's Spring but I love Autumn polishes so who cares. :D Like I've said before, I'm feeling very confused about the seasons right now because of all the Autumn colours I'm seeing coming out in new collections and on my friends' nails! :P I feel like wearing vampy dark colours! But hey it's still pretty cold here. ;)
I don't own all of these shades but they're all very trendy for Autumn, or they're just colours I love for the season! :)
- OPI - Berlin There Done That from the Fall 2012 collection. This polish is a nude-taupe-ish shade. I only want a few from the Germany collection & this is one of them! It's along the lines of OPI - You Don't Know Jacques (another great Autumn colour!) but it's lighter.
- Revlon ColorStay - Midnight. I loooove this polish. I just took it off my nails earlier today actually. It's an awesome dark teal colour. It's basically opaque in one coat and the formula is so nice. I really like the Revlon ColorStay polishes.
- China Glaze - Purrfect Plum. I am looooving dark, vampy plum/berry colours right now. <3 Sooo gorgeous for Autumn. This is from the Fall 2012 Safari collection.
- Butter London - Pillar Box Red. Any red creme polish is a must have for Autumn! I got this Butter London polish free with InStyle magazine a couple weeks ago! :D The prices of everything are inflated crazily here but sometimes we get cool deals. :) This red is probably a bit too bright for Autumn but any red is pretty and classic.
- OPI - Every Month is Oktoberfest, from the Germany collection. You need to Google swatches of this polish. This is my #1 must have from the Germany collection. Well, number one on my wish list. I don't have it yet. :( But I WILL. It is freaking gorgeous. Really vampy and duochrome-ish.
- China Glaze - Exotic Encounters, from the Safari collection. Such a lovely muted green shade. Very nice for Autumn!
- Butter London - Wallis. I believe this one came out this time last year. I bought it about 3 months ago (yep... I paid RRP... Don't ask how much that was :P) and haven't worn it. :O How crazy am I!? Haha. I must wear it soon before the weather gets warm. I'd feel weird wearing this one in Summer. But it is soooo nice. Sort of an "ugly/pretty" colour. ;)
- OPI - Russian Navy. Super classic OPI colour from the permanent line. I have a mini bottle of this one and I'm halfway through it! Need to get a full size. :( It's so lovely. A deep navy with blue and purple shimmer.
- Essie - Lady Like from the Fall 2011 collection. This is one of my ALL TIME fave polishes! :D I had a mini and I bought a full size a few months ago because I love it! :) It's a very pretty mauvey-pink colour that can almost look like a nude in low lighting.
- Essie - Mesmerized. Bright royal/cobalt blue! :) Blues like this are super popular and trendy right now! I don't own this particular one but I've seen it on other girls and it looks gorgeous.
So those are my Autumn polish picks! :) Hope you enjoyed. I will hopefully be continuing these Polyvore Collage Day posts. :)