Hello hello! Here is another QOTW! :)
This week's question is...
What are your top 5 nail polishes?
Yep! Tough one right? For me it is anyway!
I'll have a go though!
• Essie - Lady Like. A muted mauve-y, almost nude colour! So lovely.
• MaxFactor - Fantasy Fire. Just amazingness. Fantasy Fire is a duochrome and it's a dupe for Clarins - 230 and it's amaaaaazing.
• China Glaze - Flip Flop Fantasy. A coral-pink neon! I looooove Flip Flop Fantasy for pedicures! I actually haven't tried it for a mani yet but I have it on as a pedicure and LOVE it. It's so eye catching!
• Essie - Bikini So Teeny. Gorgeous periwinkle-ish, kinda pastel, but kinda bright blue! Super unique!
• OPI - Just Spotted The Lizard. I'm not particularly a huge fan of duochromes but I knew I wanted this one as soon as I saw it. A dupe for Chanel - Peridot. And I LOVED it when I wore it! So so gorgeous. It's also got the boyfriend tick of approval! ;) My boyfriend thinks it's so cool! And whenever I drag him along to look at polishes he points it out. :P
Sooooo, can you pick a top 5? My top 5 probably changes every week but right now these are my faves! :D
Leave me a comment below! Any totally amazing colours you think I need? ;)